Nature Walk

Last beautiful Sunday started off with a K9 Brunch with Ody, Pam Jie Jie and Shuan Kor Kor. It happened that there was an adoption drive by ASD. There were a few puppies there for potential adopter to view. The puppies were so cute. There are also a few dogs too. I hope they will be able to find loving homes like us :)

After brunch, we went for another photo taking session. Although the weather was hot, we all had a great time.


Cobi: Yawns......where are all the fishes?
Ody: There.....don't you see them? I wonder if I can have sashimi?

Family Portrait of Ody

Ody: Look Ma, I'm on the top of the world

Cobi: Chey, I'm also on the top

Ody(singing): I'm Ody the sailor dog......

Cobi: Where is my water?

Mummies and us


Can someone call SPCA or AVA? Illegal poachers found!!!!
Cobi: I race you to the car
Ody: Haha....I'm faster than you! Woof!!!
~Till next time, stay tuned for more adventures of Cobi and Friends!!!~

1 comments:

DoMoFi said...

DoMo:- We want to go Botonic Garden also! Dad&Mum are so lazy!!! :(

June 1, 2009 at 12:17 PM