Run Cobi Run

I know I posted this late. Mummy and Daddy have been hogging on the lappy playing Restaurant City and it doesn't even serve doggie food. Tsk Tsk Tsk!!

We went to SKC show on the 17th May and pawrents entered me for a fastest doggie race. I have always enjoyed running. Pawrents used to bring me to Bishan Dog Run to let me run around and it feels good after a good run.

The event has 2 categories. One for the small dogs and one for the big dog. There are 4 round of heats for the small dogs and the fastest dog in each heat will move into the finals. I manage to run first in my heat so naturally, I get to run again in the final.

In the first lane was Camry the JRT. I have seen her before in a gathering for SGNorth. In the second lane was another MS with a very cool pink Mohawk cut. I'm in the third lane and in the fourth lane is a very cute Chihuahua.

On the count of three, the race started and off we go. I was doing fine till I decided to 'stray' to the next lane as the lady got yummy treats. However, I still managed to come in second :)

Pawrents were so proud of me that we went to K9 for a mini celebration. Thanks to DoMo and all the MS pals for their support and congratulations :) I'm so looking forward to the next SKC show.


Me and my prize


Where is the champagne?
Are we done already?

1 comments:

DoMoFi said...