Fun Filled Weekend

It's the weekend again. I love the weekend cos there is always a lot of activities. This weekend started off with a morning swim @ Sentosa Tanjong Beach with some MS kakis.

It was fun till Uncle Gary put me on a surfboard and left me drifting off to some unknown island :( Luckily, I managed to jump "board" and swim back to shore.



In the evening, the Yishun gang came over to our place. Boy, I miss Wang Wang and Zoe as I have not seen them for quite some time. I also had a good time chasing Ah Mo and sniffing Ah Do. As the camera battery was low, Mummy didn't manage to take photos for us. It was a fun night :)

Today, pawrents decided to bring me go for a offroading photography session. Here are some of the photos taken. More photos are available in Daddy's facebook.









A lovely sun set and time to head off for dinner @ Urban Pooch
Honey Lamb Cube
Yummy!!
Iced Chocolate and Iced Mocca
Cream of Mushroom
Black Pepper Chicken thigh
BBQ Pork Chops
It was a fun filled weekend with great fur and hooman company. I'm so looking forward to the next weekend.

4 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Looks like a fun weekend for Cobi! Love those offroading photos! Nice!!

May 11, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Iceman@SG said...

thanks ! still learning the ropes in photography....:-)

May 11, 2009 at 6:36 PM  
Wei Qian said...

Hello,

nice photos!!! have a great weekend!

best regards
Vodka

May 22, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Iceman@SG said...

Hi Vodka,

Thanks!! U have a great week ahead :)

Woof,
Cobi

May 25, 2009 at 7:54 PM