Weekend without Daddy!!

It's the weekend again, but this weekend is different cos Daddy is away camping with Pam Jie Jie and Shuan Kor Kor.

Since Daddy can't bring me along, I stayed home with Mummy :(

And guess what, Mummy brought me to the groomer on Sat....arghhh......I thought I can escape grooming since there is no transport.

Well, here's me after grooming

Photo taking again :(

Is that what I think it is?

Still waiting for my treats =.=

Come Sunday, Mummy left me at home to attend Ebi's barkday celebration @ K9 without me. *Pouts* So angry with Mummy!!!

Here are some photos taken

Emma Mei Mei



Ebi Kor Kor


Coincidently Mummy also met Aunty G with Sweetie @ K9

Sweetie with a white GSD

Ebi's Barkday Cake

Barkday Boy

Yummy Cake

Cute Sweetie
Happy Barkday to Ebi Kor Kor. May you stay healthy and happy. Looking forward to more outing with you and the rest of the gang :)

2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Handsome after grooming orh! :)

June 5, 2009 at 5:03 AM  
Iceman@SG said...

Lol...aft grooming always very neat....then 2 months ltr....very very messy :P

June 5, 2009 at 8:23 PM