Trim and Neat!!

Sorry for not updating sooner......My daddy went for a week long overseas business trip to the land of black gold thus I'm stuck with my mummy. And I was quite busy making my only human slave work hard for me...BOL

Anyway, here are some photos taken after Toby's and my grooming.


Both of us invading the human blanket and sofa

Smile for the camera

When can we have the treats? Our necks are getting tired!!

Toby: Don't I look ham ham after grooming?

Toby: My side view looks good too!!!

Cobi: BOL, I look slimmer after the grooming!!

Cobi: Bye Toby. I'm missing you already :( Hope you enjoyed your stay here.

We work for our treats!!

1 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Cobi - you both look very handsome! And what GOOD boys you are too, behaving so nicely for your biscuit! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

August 25, 2009 at 4:51 PM