Splashing Fun @ Palawan

Yipee......Daddy's rig is finally back from the workshop. Finally can go to the beach for a swim. Pawrents been wanting to bring me to the beach for quite some time back.


This time we went to Palawan Beach to swim instead of Tanjong Beach. As there is not much people at the small island across the lagoon we decided to head there for a swim.

The bridge to the small island

Observation tower on the small island


After our pawrents finished their breakfast, we headed off into the water. I'm now more confident and beginning to swim well.



Cobi: Look.....no splashes!!


Surf up, gals!!

WangWang: If I stay still, I can camouflage into the sand then Pa will not find me and make me swim :(

BonBon: I think I will do that too

Zoe: Swimming is a piece of cake for me

Cobi: Do you think I can be in shampoo commerical....see..I can shake my fur well

Cobi: I'm tired......
Let's use Daddy as a surf board!! Woohoo!!!

1 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Cobi - great photos! We love the one of you using your daddy as a surf board, super cool! What a great fun day you had - we're a bit jealous really....he he he! Tail wags - JD and Max.

August 4, 2009 at 3:00 PM