Spa Time

Last Sat, my pawrents brought me to Pet Emporium. Another party?

Nope.....this time I'm there for a Dead Sea Mud Bath treatment.

Dead Sea mud is actually mud from the Dead Sea and is rich in minerals. As the mud is of fine grains, applying the mud actually helps to exfoliates the skin and to remove toxins and impurities from the skin. It’s also help to improve the blood circulation.

Having read the benefits of Dead Sea mud, pawrents decided to let me have a go at it.

Here are some photos taken by Samantha Jie Jie








After shower, time for brushing

All done....time for window shopping

Should I get this or that?

Pawrents notice that my flaky skin improves right after the treatment. They also notice that my coat is now more shiny and darker. I also enjoyed the whole process very much. Great services from Sheryl and Samantha Jie Jie. I'm looking forward to the next visit to Pet Emporium.

3 comments:

Cobi~

What a luck doggie you are, a day at the SPA, we love Spa days!

I too suffer from dry flaky skin, my mommy started adding fish oil to my food and i've been doing so much better. It took me a while to get use to the taste but now I don't mind it one bit. Calvert's been blessed with wonderful skin so he doesn't get any... umphf! Oh well, more for me... !

Paws-out
Your new admirers
Nellie & Calvert

September 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM  
Cobi said...

Hi Nellie and Calvert,

Glad that fish oil works for you, Nellie :) I'm now on supplement and Kelp and Mummy was thinking of giving me fish oil after I finish my supplement. Hope the fish oil doesn't taste that bad :)

Woof,
Cobi

September 1, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Bertie said...

I like garden mud, is it the same?

I had itchy skin, and so I saw a Chinese medicine vet. She put me on Chinese herbs, gave me acupuncture and changed my diet.
I don't have red meat and not much wheat or grains. I also have sardines or mackerel in oil, or coconut oil.
And i use a bath wash called Furry Animal which is all natural.
And now I am itch-free!

September 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM