Happy Vesak Day and Versatile Blogger Award

Today is Vesak Day, a day which the buddhists commemorate the birth, enlightenment and nirvana of Buddha.

Here wishing all buddhists a Happy Vesak Day. May the light of wisdom and the teaching of Buddha guide you to greater happiness and peace.



Woohoo.......I was also given an award, the Versatile Blogger Award, from Sugar the Golden Retriever.


The rules for accepting this award are:

1) Thank the blogger who gave you the award

Thank you, Sugar. You are indeed a versatile blogger with all the meaningful and informative post, I always enjoy going to your blog :)

2) I have to share 7 things about me

  • I love playing with balls. Small, big, rubber, plastic, I love them all :) But I don't fetch them for you.

  • While most of my pawpals hate brushing, I love it. I will happily follow Mummy when she take out the slicker brush

  • I love to mark my territory outside, thus I love to go for my walks.

  • I love to be pat but hate to be carried. I will nudge your hands for pats but will growl if you try to carry me.

  • I hate vacuum cleaner and mop. I will hide under the dinning table every time when I see them.

  • I hate to swim. I prefer to stay at the shoreline to watch the bikini girls with Daddy.

  • I love my food. Raw, home cooked or dehydrated, I love them all :)

3) Lastly, I have to pass this award to 15 blog pawpals

4 comments:

JD and Max said...

Wow, thanks Cobi! We're really excited to get this award!

Happy Vesak Day to you - we hope you're feeling better too!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

May 30, 2010 at 2:58 AM  
DoMoFi said...

Thanks for the award ^^

May 31, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Oskar said...

I hope you had a lovely Vesak Day!

Thank you so much for the award!

June 6, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

We hope you had a fun day celebrating Vesak Day. Congratulations on the blogger award that you received. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals

January 24, 2020 at 3:10 AM