MacRitchie Reservoir Park Walk

It was a bright and sunny day on the 20th Sep for a walk in the MacRitchie Reservoir Park. We met up with our doggy pals for a nice morning walk.

As MacRitchie Reservoir Park is a nature reserve, there are certain area which we furries are not allowed :(

Never the less, we all had a great walk and a great time sniffing each other out.

Here are some photos taken


7 furries on a beach: From Left to Right
Me, Shadow, Tessie, Ozzy, Rocky, Emma and Ebi

Look at our long tongues :P

Me

Rocky, Ebi and Me!!

Happy Me :)



Ebi

Emma

Shadow

Rocky


Tessie

Group Photos, from Youngest to Oldest
Shadow, Rocky, Emma, Me, Ebi, Tessie and Ozzy

After the walk, we went to K9 cafe for our lunch. Mummy got me a meat loaf from USDB and I shared it with Shadow as I had already taken my breakfast. It was sure a fun day out with all my doggy pals.

Here are some photos taken @ K9 cafe

Happy Rocky

Lovely Shadow

Ebi

Emma

0 comments: