Fun Time with Mummy

Daddy is out of town again. While he is away, Mummy decided to do something interesting with me.

She just got a Pearhead Table Top Frame. What is so special about this frame? Well, it's a frame that not only allows Mummy frame up my beautiful photo but also a paw imprint of me. The clay used is a non-toxic material thus there is no worries about me licking my paw after our handiwork.

Here are some of the photos of the process to get my paw imprint :)


Pearhead Table Top Frame

The clay and the tools

Aluminium foil use to prevent the clay from sticking on the surface and to keep it clean


Knead the clay till it's soft. Gotta make sure that those hands are clean ;)

Place the soft clay on the foil

Time to roll flat the clay

Rollin' good times

Now the clay is nice and flat

Time for me to 'sign' my autograph

Perfect imprint

Time to trim off the unwanted edges

Voila!!

Time to let the clay dry

It was fun doing handiwork with Mummy :)

The final outcome is still not ready yet as the clay takes about 2-3days to dry. I will post the photo of the final outcome once it's ready. Do watch out for it.

3 comments:

Woof! Hi There ... I'm Sugar. Making new friends. YAH! This paw prints picture frame is great. My mom made one when I was 1 yr. old. It's a great keepsake. Looking forward to your visit to my blog and to your friendship. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

November 21, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

Woo woo! We'd like to say hello too! We're Maggie and Lulu, also mini schnauzers. We're owned by Julia, and she thinks this project looks grrrrrreat!

Maggie and Lulu
http://schnauzersisterhood.blogspot.com

November 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
JD and Max said...

Hi Cobi - this looks like a wonderful project, we're gonna ask our humans to get one for us as it's a wonderful keepsake! Great post! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

December 6, 2009 at 3:15 AM