Stay over @ Grandpawrent's

As most of you knows that my pawrents went for a roadtrip in Australia two weeks back. While they were away, I got to stay over at Baby Clover's house.

Who is Baby Clover? She's the lastest addition to Grandpawrent's household. She's a 4mth old salt n pepper MS. She is a bundle full of energy and we all loves her to bits.


Clover: Woof!!! Hi everyone :) Anyone wanna play with me?

Here are some photos of my stayover at Grandpawrent's place


Cobi: Daddy, Mummy, I wanna go DownUnder too. I promise to be good :(


Cobi: Sigh.......why can't Mummy apply a passport for me?


Clover: Look what I've found.....a big worm....or is it a snake?

Cobi: Hey, that is my snake


Cobi: I'm learning to be an owl


Clover: Cobi Kor Kor, why are you at the door?


Cobi: I'm waiting for Daddy and Mummy to come pick me. Can't wait to see them :)

Here's a video of us playing.


I had a great time staying over. Can't wait for the next stay over :)

1 comments:

Awwwwww~

So cute, Clover!

Can't wait to meet you soon! =)

Cobi sure enjoyed his stay-over with a such playful & cute playmate. Hurhur^^

July 21, 2009 at 9:51 AM