BBQ Fun


Woohoo~~~I'm back. Finally pawrents are back from their down under trip. Here are the updates on some of my adventures back in the month of Jun.

Aunty G organise a BBQ for the SGNorthers at East Coast Park on the 27th Jun 09. Met some new friends like Bibi the toy poodle, Faith the Pomeranian, Miss Oreo the Yorkie and last but not least, the latest addition of Aunty G's army of tinies, Cutie the Yorkie.

We were first to arrive and after that all the rest of my paw friends came. While our pawrents were waiting for the food to arrive, Aunty G began grooming Bibi. Bibi is a very special toy poodle. She had nerves disorder and couldn't walk. But she is very clever and knows to bark for Aunty Candy when she needs to go to the potty. She's is fortunate to have Aunty Candy who see her beauty beyond her disability :)




Aunty G giving Bibi a good shave :)

Here are some of the photos taken

Dodo: Are the food here?

Cutie: Yawns~~It's morning already? Time for breakfast.....where's the food?

Cobi: I will keep a look out for the food


Momo: Me too!!!

Tang Tang: Who cares about the food.......let's enjoy the breeze
Oreo: How come I don't feel the breeze?
Cutie: If I act cute, do you think the food will come faster?

Sweetie: Yuck!!......I thought that was salty fish......it's a smelly slipper

Oreo: Finally, food!!! Please don't look at me like that :(

Momo: Can I have some? Please?
Momo: I promise I will be good :)

Dodo: Me too!! Can I have some too?
Dodo: How can you resist such cute face?
Sweetie: Huh? U talking about me?
Tang Tang: Nope.....I think Dodo is talking about me
Zeady: Ha ha......I'm the cutest of all!

It was a great BBQ with great food (hooman food) and great company. Last but not least, a group photo :)

0 comments: