Birthday Surprise!!

Yesterday was Mummy's birthday. Daddy was planning a surprise for Mummy and he roped me in to help him :)

As usual, Daddy brought me down for my morning walk while Mummy prepared my breakfast. When we finish our walk, Daddy tied Mummy's birthday present to my collar at the lift lobby to our house and instructed me to go find Mummy once we reached home.

At first Mummy didn't see the present until she tried to take off my collar. She was very surprise and pleased that she gave me a bigger portion for my breakfast ^^

Hee hee, Daddy wouldn't be able to surprise Mummy without my help. See how important I am .

I'm the very important present bearer :)

Close up of Mummy's birthday present from Daddy.

After giving Mummy's her birthday present, Daddy showed her something from the newspapers. It's a birthday announcement from Daddy and us ^^ Happy Birthday Mummy!



P.S Mummy would like to thank all her friends for all the well wishes ^^

7 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Cobi - please give your mommy a happy birthday schnauzer snuggle from each of us!

What a great way to deliver a pressie - we are very impressed. And what a lovely message your daddy put in the paper - FH was cooing and going 'awwwww'!! So romantic!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

July 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
DoMoFi said...
Anna Koo said...

Awwww....wat a sweet Victor! What a lucky girl u r, Ade!

July 10, 2010 at 12:16 AM  
Oskar said...

Oh birthday hugs for your mom. We all just had birthday's here too! It must be birthday season!

July 12, 2010 at 5:22 AM  
Oskar said...

I'm having an All About Your People day Friday 7/16 on my blog. I'd love for you to click over & check it out so you can post!

July 12, 2010 at 5:22 AM  
randy said...

Hi, Great post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

May 3, 2012 at 6:37 AM  

Happy Birthday to you Mom!!! We hope she was surprised and had so much fun. Looks like you did a great job with helping dad out with the surprise planning. Thanks for the share.
World of Animals

September 19, 2019 at 3:44 AM