Post Christmas and New Year

Hi pals, sorry for not updating my blog for some time. Mummy have been quite busy with her work after her trip back from Hong Kong.

Dec 2009 was a great month. Although Daddy was not in town to celebrate the X'mas, we still managed to enjoy the season holidays with all the partying. Both pawrents and me had also receive many presents and gifts from my doggy pals and their pawrents.

Here are some photos that pawrents took


Look at all the present under the X'mas tree

Me and all the presents and gifts


All mine?


Besides the wonderful presents and gifts from my doggy pals, I've also received 2 parcels from overseas. One is from UK while the other is from US. They are from my dearest blog pals JD & Max and Nellie & Calvert. I was so excited about the parcels that I can't wait to open them.


What's this?

Is there food inside?

Woohoo!!!! A bag of goodies

Toys, Bone and a lovely X'mas Card from Nellie & Calvert
Advert Calendar from JD & Max. Yummy!!

I'm so touched and grateful to have such wonderful pals both in this sunny island and worldwide. Thank you to all my pals for all the presents and gifts.

3 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Cobi - wow, you did get some nice pressies. We liked the look of that stuffie bone. And aren't Nellie and Calvert wonderful? We loved the 'statue of dogerty' that they sent us - so did our humans though, and they won't let us chew it lest we 'ruin' it - humph!

Oh, our humans are SO excited about visiting you all. We SO wish we could come with them - sob!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

February 10, 2010 at 4:53 AM  
Eric said...

Hi there,

WOuld like to request for your contacts..

We're gonna meet JD and Max's humans on Friday night. I intend to bring them to this Ho Ho Steamboat at Segambut where I can bring Fatty and Ally.

Do let me know if you can come by too.

Eric 019 388 5548

February 10, 2010 at 10:27 AM  
Oskar said...

What wonderful pressies. I got the same thing from JD & Max!

February 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM