Circle of Pawfriends Award

Woohoo.....I have got an award!!

It's The Circle of Pawfriends Award from DoMo



The rules for this award are:
1. Publish it on your blog, referring the friend who passed it on to you.
2. Share 5 things you like to do.
3. Pass it along to keep the circle growing.

The 5 things that I like to do:

1) Eat.....I love to eat and would do anything for food :) One of my favourite past time is to sit in front of the fridge!!

2) Walks.......nothing beats a nice long walk with pawrents. I love meeting all my doggy pals and to sniff their butts :P

3) Play ball......I love playing ball with my pawrents. It's great fun to chase after the ball and make them run after me

4) Mark.......I love marking. It's a great way to let my doggy pals know where I had been :P

5) Lick.....I love to lick at my pawrents to wake them up in the morning. I'm more efficient than the alarm clock. Woof!!

I would like to pass this award on to the following pawfriends:
Toby & Tamy
Ebi & Emma
Ody & Zaedy
Julius & Sniper
Ozzy, Tessie and Rocky
JD & Max
Calvert & Nellie
Lulu & Maggie
Sugar The GR
Vodka
Sasha
The Musketeers

4 comments:

Woof! congrats n Lots of Golden Thanks ... Just want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I just posted my last post for the year. We are going on a long Holiday break. Lots of Golden Holiday Woofs, Sugar

December 12, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

Congratulations! We like to do lots of the same things that you do! Maggie and Lulu

December 12, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
JD and Max said...

Hi Cobi - aw, thank you so much! You're such a great pal and we're so happy to have met you! Our human has been very slapdash about posting our awards recently - we need to bring her back in line, he he he! We'll post your award very soon as we're very excited about! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

December 13, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Well deserved, congrats!

And happy holidays! :)

December 17, 2009 at 12:37 AM