Morning Walk @ ECP

Aug 9th was the National Day of Singapore and also our grooming day :(

Since our grooming session is in the afternoon, pawrents decided to bring us to East Coast Park(ECP) for a morning walk before heading off to the groomer. Both of us were excited about going to ECP for the walk but not so keen about going to the groomer. BOL.

Here are some photos of our lovely morning walk

Toby: Let's go this way....
Cobi: Hmm......but I prefer to go straight


Cobi: Looks......a pretty MS gal!!!
Toby: Where?


Toby: I wanna pee......help me keep a look out?
Cobi: Okey dokey


Cobi: Now my turn to pee....
Toby: No worries bro, I will help you look out.


Toby: Finally....rest and shade


Toby: I think I wanna camp here tonight. BOL


Cobi: I need a rest too!!


Let's enjoy the sea breeze together :)


Stay tune to our after grooming looks!!! BOL

1 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Cobi - looks like a fun walk, very green and lucious. How did the trip to the groomers go? JD LOVES the groomers (he's a bit of a 'lovie'!!) but Max isn't too keen..! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

August 16, 2009 at 10:06 PM