Cycling@ECP

It's a lovely Sunday morning and great for cycling. So pawrents together with Geraldine Yi Yi brought Baby Clover and me to the East Coast Park.

They put us in the basket attached to the bicycle. Baby Clover fits just nice into the basket. But I'm kind of too big to fit in :(


Baby Clover


Me in the basket :( Time to get me a poochie carrier :P


We cycled to Bedok Jetty and took a rest there


Baby Clover looking at all the new things with excitement


Clover: You calling me?


That's me looking messy again.....time to go grooming soon


Clover: I wanna smell your butt
Cobi: Mummy....help me!!


Time to take photo.....Look into the camera and smile

3 comments:

JD and Max said...

Aww - baby Cloveer is adorable!! And Cobi - you always look so stylish, we feel a bit scruffy by comparison. Lovely photos! Tail wags - JD and Max.

July 24, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
billiejean said...

You really behave very well staying inside the basket during the ride.. amazing! so much fun..

July 25, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Clover's so cute la!!
Not so sure if her ears will stand anot.. just remember try not to trim the fur on the ears.. just afraid that she'll have fly away ears.. :P

July 27, 2009 at 9:57 AM